Part 2/2 Our story, from then to now.
This episode was actually recorded in July 2020 during the 1st lockdown period. It was a feature of our awesome sisters Mindful Monday’s with Ally Moves.
It truly is a special podcast episode. Being siblings, never have we ever sat down and asked each other these questions and never have both of these professionals been interviewed about their lives.
We talk about:
- Jacob & Dom’s lives and journeys before Oxidate
- How Oxidate started and the journey it has been to get to the level its at today
- The challenges faced personally, mentally, and physically
- How they got started in the industry
- How Jacob started Oxidate
- The process of starting a new small business
- Jacobs vision for Oxidate and finding his WHY
- How Dom joined Oxidate and what his role is
- How the facility came about and the challenges involved
- The impact Covid has had on the business and individually
- What are their inspirations
- What is the dream for Oxidate
- The biggest highlights of Oxidate so far
- Hear first hand what is like moving overseas to chase your dreams as an athlete
- The benefits of finding balance in an athletes life
- Advice on chasing your dreams and staying true to yourself
- Leaving with a positive message for everyone listening and small business owners
Please watch, listen, and share! This is as real and raw as it gets, there is something in this for everyone!
Ally Moves Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ally_moves/
Ally Moves Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ally-Moves-103765261337427
Oxidate’s Website: https://www.oxidate.com.au
Oxidate Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oxidate_performance/
Oxidate Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2iQXkX28ZiZHbHSV-91eLQ/